- This event has passed.
Exploring New Markets: Private Workshop for Center for Advanced Manufacturing Puget Sound (CAMPS)
October 23, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm PDT
- Could your company’s expertise and experience open up new markets beyond your existing customer base?
- Is your company selling into a declining industry? Do you need to shift to access new customers?
- Are there emerging or untapped markets (industries or geographies) that you should be investigating?
- How do global trends (and tariff turmoil) affect your future strategies? If you manufacture outside the US already, would it make sense to explore serving markets close to production?
Using examples from his market research and pricing career, as well as from running an Industrial Computing business at Intel, and drawing on issues raised by attendees, Mike Pritchard (President of 5 Circles Research / Pricing Gurus) will share:
- How C level executives can identify possible markets for further consideration, including looking for opportunities disguised as problems and other macro issues.
- How to evaluate potential markets using primary and secondary research
- Where qualitative and quantitative tools are appropriate
- How to split effort between staff and vendors