Puget Sound Research Forum: Pricing Models and Research
February 28, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm PST$35 – $55
Pricing Guru Mike Pritchard, expert in pricing models and research, will share experiences and research from working with large and small companies to help you incorporate scientific pricing approaches into your pricing decisions. You can expect a lively discussion with answers and actionable steps regarding how to:
- Learn how to choose a pricing strategy
- Avoid commonly made pricing mistakes
- Incorporate customer input into pricing decisions.
- Why conjoint analysis for pricing is often not the best approach, and best practices for Van Westendorp’s Price Sensitivity Meter
- Achieve maximum profits, even without greatest market share